The following are copyright © MEF 2001-2011. All rights reserved.
- All MEF web pages and web page code and design elements.
- No use of similar design elements giving the impression that other sites represent the MEF are permitted.
- Use of MEF logos, especially MEF Certified Compliant logos, is STRICYLY PROHIBITED and may not be downloaded, used or copied from this site.
- If you are an MEF Member and required use please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other work downloadable from this site containing copyright notices may not be copied or reproduced.
The following may be used with limitations
- All documents, presentations, animations and videos for industry-specific proprietary purpose.
- MEF Technical Specifications may be downloaded and copied subject to the constraints listed in the copyright notices contained in those documents.
- MEF presentations may be downloaded for reference-only; and used for professional purposes.
- No more than three slides may be copied and used per document without prior written permission from the MEF.
- Downloading, copying and reproducing charts, diagrams, illustrations, drawings in any way shape or form is prohibited without written approval from the official MEF Marketing representative.
- Use, duplication or reproduction of stock photos, art work and illustrations is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN and may result in legal action against you personally or your company by the owner, licensor, reseller of any stock photos which may exist on the MEF web sites, documents or in presentations. Should the MEF be contacted and/or impacted in any way as a result of forbidden use, duplication or reproduction, the MEF may be forced to legal action.
- When using MEF materials such as charts, diagram etc, a notice: "Courtesy of the MEF" always appears next to the item in question.
- It is not the intention that complete or partial presentations be copied and represented as the work of others.