The MEF (Metro Ethernet Forum), the global industry organization at the forefront of Carrier Ethernet Services definition and development, is coming to Latin America and would like to invite Service Providers to the Carrier Ethernet Seminars. This was not an MEF Members event.
Carrier Ethernet: A Worldwide and Local Phenomenon
Overview of the MEF and Carrier Ethernet standards, Ethernet Business Services basics, local Service Provider Case studies and an interactive panel with Q&A.
- Carrier Ethernet 2.0 and MEF overview
- Applications, vertical markets, use cases summary, Cloud Service delivery and more
- New CE 2.0 Service Types, MEF specifications, QoS, New Class of Service developments: MEF 23.1
- Carrier Ethernet in action: service providers share their experiences
- Interactive panel discussion with the experts
The Carrier Ethernet Tutorial
Describing how Carrier Ethernet enables the delivery of key end-user and mobile applications and optimize profitable network deployment, this in-depth tutorial covers the latest developments from the world’s defining industry body
- New CE 2.0 Mobile Backhaul Initiative; MEF-22 Phase II (3G & 4G)
- MEF Certification programs
- Ethernet Service Assurance & OAM; CE 2.0 Management
- Carrier Ethernet Access technologies delivering Carrier Ethernet services everywhere